8 KEYS TO AN EFFECTIVE MINISTRY.
How you are able to bring meaning to what you see is what matters.
Not everyone who prophesies is a prophet.
You can be in a prophetic ministry and not be a prophet.
A prophet is someone whom God has called to be the voice of God on earth.
Never mistaken your call for being sent.
You need patience between the time you are called and the time you are sent,
Time of call ➨ PATIENCE ➨ Time Sent.
Take the time to be trained under God’s feet.
The easiest way is to sit down to be taught with discipline and not by praying.
There must be a human point of reference in your calling.
The fact that you can prophesy does not mean you are matured.
Hearing is different from understanding.
Lack of understanding can give a false prophecy.
Not everything you hear from God must you share with the public.
The depth of the prophetic is connected to the discipline.
3. The key of Impartation — It is one of the easiest way.
4. The key of Love — God is Love.
Certain realm of revelation is not meant for everyone.
When love is in operation, the manifestation of God is present.
1 Corinthians 2:9.
5. The key of faith and using your gift — Faith will let you know that the Holy Spirit says to you.
Romans 12: 6.
6. The key of Patience — Your patience to wait on God.
7. The key of Prayer — When you go to God in prayer and He responds with revelations.
8. The key of Purity — People will pursue you because of what you carry. Open up to God and let disappointments and pains Go for sin will destroy your glorious ministry.
2 Timothy 2:19-21.
TEN (10) REASONS WHY PROPHETS STRUGGLE FINANCIALLY.
A Prophet must not struggle financially.
2. Refusing to follow financial instructions — You can’t waste your money and expect blessings. Proverbs 3:13.
3. Lack of clarity in pursuit of your divine assignment.
As long as you labor, your reward will surely come.
4. Lack of diligence — Laziness
5. Wastefulness — Proverbs 23:21.
6. Wrong mindset about money—1 Timothy 6:10.
7. The spirit of borrowing — As you think of the work of God, think of future generations.
2 Kings 4:1
8. Ignorance of who you are, what you have and what you can do.
9. Lack of an investment mentality — You either Waste it, Spend it or invest it (money).
10. No financial goal—Plan how to use your money.
Learn to know what you are working for.
HOW TO HANDLE PEOPLE WHO LEAVE YOUR MINISTRY.
Some people will definitely leave your ministry. But how they leave matters. Observe their leaving process.
If you left a ministry, a friend, a job, etc in a wrong way, make sure you go and correct it because it might be happening to you one day.
1. Learn how to depart peacefully — People left Jesus’ ministry. Do not allow bitterness to consume you from doing the right thing.
2. People leave churches regularly.
3. Departure in ministry is part of ministry — Leave peacefully.
4. Carnal desires and satanic manipulations might instigate people to leave. Do not let your good intentions sound evil.
5. Your mistakes and attitudes can make people leave the church.
6. Not all who depart are evil.
7. Do not be bitter and offended when people leave you — Be better.
8. Never curse those who leave your ministry — The fact that you are leaving does not mean you should destroy the place. In everything, let your Christian virtues show.
ELEVEN (11) WAYS TO HANDLE CRITICISMS AND ACCUSATIONS.
1. Accept criticisms
2. People will criticise.
3. Not every critic has an evil agenda.
4. Some people criticise you out of ignorance.
5. Some criticisms are constructive.
6. Look at who is criticising me (observe).
7. Some criticisms make you a better person.
8. Learn from criticisms.
9. Do not amplify the words of your critics.
10. Spend more time answering your fans than your critics.
11. Look out for ways to address critics — e.g. Silence, Ignore them, pray for them, etc.
GIVE 90% of your time to your fans and 10% of your time to your critics because what YOUR CRITICS MIGHT be criticising you off, mAY be true.
18 UNCOMMON BATTLES EVERY PROPHET MUST OVERCOME.
1. Staying focus on your calling — Crowd must not determine your stay in the center of your calling/vision.
2. Choice of marriage partner/marriage.
Eternity first➨ Your calling➨ before marriage.
Make sure your spouse is going in your life direction.
A. Look out for whether the person has discovered God.
B. Whether the person has discovered her purpose.
3. The battle of accusations — Overcome with love.
4. The battle of Loneliness.
5. The battle of the voice of the sons of the prophet (evil people).
Not every good advice is God’s advice.
6. The battle of the old prophet — Do not let gifts confuse you.
7. The battle of the strange women/men — Confront some strange activities.
8. The battle of personal weakness — Recognize it and DEAL with it.
9. The battle of Pride.
10. The battle of the pressure of people.
11. The battle of competition.
12. The battle of merchandising the gift.
13. Greed and material possessions.
14. Uncontrollable anger.
15. Placing ministry over family.
16. Prophetic presumptions.
17. Not valuing the gift.
18. Building people on the gift instead of THE WORD OF GOD.
—AT THE FEET OF PROPHET EL- BERNARD.
SPIRITLIFE REVIVAL MINISTERIES (SRM), 2016.